Insurance Companies We Work With:
We File Your Claim For You To Make The Process As Stress Free As Possible!
The Water Damage Pro's & Emergency Response Team
Water restoration is what we excel in at Colorado Water Restoration Pro’s and Mold Damage Services we offer a wide array of services such as mold removal, water and fire damage repair. Colorado Springs Water Damage Services provides safe, efficient, and high quality services to our customers in the entire Colorado Area. We serve Colorado Springs, Monument, Denver, Pueblo, Aurora, Castle Rock, Woodland Park, Aspen, Breckenridge and many more Colorado Locations….
We understand that your home is the most important investment in your life, if your house is flooded or water damage accrued in your home let our damage restoration specialist trusted staff restore your property to its original condition. We will prepare free professional damage assessment and We offer our customers safe and innovative solutions.Our certified technicians are on call 24 hours a day seven days a week and will arrive equipped with fully loaded emergency units so that we can begin the restoration process immediately.
Quality water, fire and mold damage restoration and water, fire and mold damage service is what we strive for in Colorado. We offer a wide array of restoration services for things such as water damage, fire damage, mold, mildew, smoke damage, water damage remediation, sewage backup, mold removal, water damage repair, fire damage repair. Contact our water damage professionals today at:
We provide the following services:
- State of the art equipment
- Quick and powerful water Extraction
- Powerful fan blowers
- Mildew and Odor control
- Complete Smoke and Fire Damage Cleaning
- 24 Hours emergency response
- Flood pump and sewage backup cleanup
- Deodorizing and Disinfection
- Complete Sanitation work
- Structure and content restoration
- Direct billing to insurance company
- Free onsite inspection
We work with homeowners, management companies business and insurers. We will deal with your insurance adjuster and bill your insurance directly, taking needed stress off you. We use the Xactimate software system for billing. Xactimate is the number one choice for adjusters and insurance companies nationwide. We have over 17 years of experience and are fully bonded, licensed and insured.
Not working with an insurance company?
We provide the best prices and all the services you need. Remember us for water damage cleanup, fire damage restoration, mold and mildew cleanup, smoke damage and water damage remediation, sewage backup, mold removal, water damage repair or fire damage repair.
Related terms: Mold remediation company Colorado Springs , water damage restoration cost,carpet cleaning company Colorado Springs, water damage restoration equipment Colorado Springs,water damage restoration Colorado Springs,Flood Restoration Companies, Water Cleanup and Restoration,water damage Colorado Springs,Restoration Water Damage Experts,Water Damage Cleanup Companies,Flood Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
- Colorado Springs Water Damage Restoration, Water Removal, Flood Cleanup and Flood Repair
We provide Water Damage Restoration, Water Removal and Flood Cleanup services to the Colorado Springs Area – Woodland park, Castle Rock, Pueblo, Monument, Black Forest, Falcon, Fountain, Broadmor and Manitou Springs.
Contact Colorado Springs Water Damage Pro’s today for 24 hour Colorado Springs Emergency Water Removal, Storm Water Damage, Attic Water Damage, Ceiling Water Damage, Burst Pipe Water Cleanup, Basement Flood Cleanup, Flood Repair, Flood Control, Water Extraction, Water Damage Restoration and Flood Damage Restoration Services. We offer Free Estimates and Accept Insurance Claims!
- After a fire, flood or plumbing failure, fast action to dry out and restore water damaged areas can mean saving thousands of dollars in loss of structural components, electrical equipment, paper documents and furnishings.
- Every successful Water Damage Restoration begins with a Water Extraction. Colorado springs water damage Pro’s, utilizes powerful truck mounted equipment that are capable to extract hundreds and even thousands of gallons of water in the fastest time possible.
Our Colorado Springs Water Removal and Water Damage Restoration team will respond immediately and help you get back on track fast. You will NOT get an answering service, but a certified water damage expert will dispatch an emergency water damage crew to your home or business within 30 minutes, and you can talk to a certified water damage expert no matter what time of the day you call, or what day you call.
Water Damage Mitigation
- At the conclusion of a successful water removal service, Colorado Springs Water Damage Pro’s will commence water mitigation of the water damage. The water damage mitigation process will vary dependent on the Class of water damage your residential or commercial structure has received. Colorado Springs Water Damage utilizes high powered air movers, commercial dehumidifiers and moisture detection readers to ensure fast and efficient drying of your home or business.
Flood Damage Restoration
- Water and Flood Restoration is the final process in Water Damage Services. Water Damage Pro’s Colorado Springs utilizes the highest standards when it comes to restoring your property back to pre-damaged state. Fortunately in most flood situations in Colorado Springs, your homeowners insurance will cover the cost of getting professional Water Damage Restoration Services including full Flood Damage Restoration. And yes, we can directly bill your insurance company!
Colorado Springs Water Damage Pro’s can work directly with your insurance company to minimize any water or flood damage costs.
For professional and affordable Colorado Springs Water Removal, Water Damage Restoration or Flooding Services call Water Damage Pro’s Colorado Springs at: 719-372-4009
Water Damage Restoration
- Water damage is one of the most common and possibly devastating difficulties you can face as a homeowner. Water damage may be caused by flood, a faulty dishwater pipe, clogged toilets or a faucet left open. According to Claims Magazine, broken water pipes account for the second highest number of affected by water damage and claims after hurricanes in the US. Specialists always recommend that homeowners inspect and replace worn-out pipes and hoses to all home appliances at least annually.
With one call, our water damage restoration team will be at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the skill to fix the damage, fast. Do you know a home is susceptible to water damage is because moisture is hard to detect once the floods recede? Colorado Springs Water Damage Pro’s are qualified in current procedures of combating water damage like Rapid Structural Drying. Our state-of-the-art Moisture meters will detect and identify areas of water damage invisible to the eyes behind walls and inside your home structure during our Water damage restoration process. We leave nothing to chance in ensuring your home insurance restoration is done thoroughly. We will make your home better-than-before.
Structures not dried out fast enough or correctly will become a source for mold damage, later causing a need for even more specialized mold removal services. Whatever damage you may have experienced, wind damage or water damage, we are well equipped to handle all your insurance restoration work. Our experts are also able to speed up the drying process to avoid the growth of any molds or other harmful bacteria. If the professionals locate mold or bacteria colonies, they will know how to identify and remove the threat using different methods
Protect Your Home From Water Damage
Keeping your home and property safe from water damage is simple. Here are a few tips that we at Colorado Springs Water Damage Pro’s recommend for you:
- Have your sump pump inspected and professionally tested at least once a year. You could also have a backup sump pump installed just in case the first one malfunctions
- Look for leaky pipes. Small leaks are usually there before they become big leads and lead to flooding and water damage in your home.
- Check your ceiling and attic regularly for wet stops or signs of water damage. This will also help you spot any signs of mold damage early enough before it requires any major home restoration works
- Inspect your laundry machine supply lines regularly. The hot water and cold water supply hoses may crack due to wear and tear. You can have them replaced every few years to prevent unplanned water damage to your home.